How to Pick the Best From Tampa Moving Companies:
– It’s no secret there are more and more moving companies opening up across the Tampa Bay area every year, but with so many seeming to offer the same services, and all of them claiming they can meet your needs, the question remains: How can you choose the best from what’s out there? Flat Fee Movers is a trusted name throughout the Tampa community. If your search for the right movers has left you unsuccessful in determining where to turn, we invite you to see why locals consider them as their first choice in relocation.
– Consumer experts agree that for most services, three estimates are ideal to start with. Your short list should be comprised of companies you’ve heard positive word of mouth about, have read positive reviews for online, or have formed an opinion about based on other research or material. Once you have your short list in place, it’s time to start the process of narrowing them down until a single company shines brighter than the rest. Make Flat Fee Movers a part of your research and discover why they are considered the most reliable local and long distance movers in the Tampa area.
– Start the narrowing down process by scheduling a walk through with each company. They’ll have to see what they’re going to be moving first hand before they’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quote for the move. Not all Tampa moving companies will perform a walk-through. If one of your prospects does not feel it is necessary to include this step, you’ll want to get a written guarantee of the estimate, with itemized services that are included in the cost before you sign an agreement. Flat Fee Movers takes a lot of pride in offering a variety of services at comprehensive fees that are simple to understand- and there are never any hidden fees waiting to surprise you after your move.
– Be alert for any one of numerous red flags that might crop up during your interview process and use them as serious indicators as to whether you can trust the mover. Your interview may reveal that the company wants you to pay in advance for the move, a huge red flag that should cause you to scratch their name off of your list. Listen for professionalism during the interview, and make sure they check all of your boxes while answering questions. If the company rep doesn’t seem knowledgeable, ask to speak with someone who can provide answers to your questions, or just move on to another company.
– Feel free to visit the FlatFeeMovers.com website and check out their complete list of services. If you require professional packing, disassembly & reassembly of furnishings, heavy item moving, delicate artwork crating, or any other moving service you can think of, their experts are able to handle every detail of the process, from start to finish.Call Flat Fee Movers at 941-216-1148 to speak with a specialist from one of the most reliable Tampa moving companies around.Tampa Moving Companies
View Larger Map